Develop. Test. Implement.
Excellent expertise and certified trust
High-precision testing processes and procedures form an integral part of btv technologies‘ expertise. Our flexible and closely meshed approach ensures that we can identify all customer requirements and use these customer-specific parameters to develop the appropriate test process for every component profile.
Customer-oriented process development
The test procedures for all electronic components are devised in close cooperation with our customers and defined by technically competent project managers.
Selection and inspection
Our guarantee for a successful project implementation is a reliable and diverse variance in the testing process.
- Testing of assemblies and control units
- Verification/classification of individual electrical properties of components over the test depth stated by the manufacturer
- Passive and active components
- Functional test
btv technologies employs extensive test equipment for the verification and implementation of all customer-specific projects.
The following criteria apply to all testing procedures at btv technologies:
- High-precision DakkS-calibrated equipment
- Use for small and mass series
- Flexible and tailor-made
- Semi or fully automated
- Controlled climatic environment
- First feedback within 24 hours
Every project is unique but there is one constant at btv technologies when conducting tests: the best implementation possible.